This has been a horrible day. I don't want to talk about it. I'm overemphasizing because I'm just in a really weird/overreacting/I hate the world type of mood today.
So.
To make this quick:
Day 05 → Your favorite quote:
"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-Francois De La Rochefoucauld
I came across that quote in Bartlett's Familiar Quotations when I was in College and just fell in love with it. I could just see everyone's True Loves dancing around them just out of sight. Everyone always seems to be searching for that One True Love. I'm so glad I found mine. My hope is that, if you haven't yet, you will all find your own True Loves.
Much loffs to you all.
*hugs all around*
So.
To make this quick:
Day 05 → Your favorite quote:
"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-Francois De La Rochefoucauld
I came across that quote in Bartlett's Familiar Quotations when I was in College and just fell in love with it. I could just see everyone's True Loves dancing around them just out of sight. Everyone always seems to be searching for that One True Love. I'm so glad I found mine. My hope is that, if you haven't yet, you will all find your own True Loves.
Much loffs to you all.
*hugs all around*